YOUR HELP NEEDED TO FINE TUNE A.N.E.P. POLICY ON “WELFARE”.
Your help is needed to fine turn our policy on “Welfare Payments” and to achieve a fair and equitable policy for all Australians and those resident in Australia;
- Unemployed Foreign Nationals with multiple wives and many dependants.
- Unemployed Foreign Nationals and Other Nationals with more more than one defacto and more than one dependant.
- Unemployed Australians including Indigenous people with more than one defacto and more than one dependant.
- A “Waiting Period” for Dole for ‘Just out of Work and /or School/ college/ University Students – None or for what period if any.
- “Work for the Dole” should it be compulsory or abandoned?
I t seems to me that a ‘Grey Area” exists presently as “Centrelink” provides welfare payments to Foreign Nationals with multiple wives and many dependants under an umbrella of “Religious Marriages”. when such payments are restricted to Australian Nationals and others resident in Australia with only one wife and their dependants.
I hold the opinion that this is discriminatory against Australians and others resident in Australia. I seek your input what ever it be on the above mentioned matters that my party will achieve a fair and equitable policy for all in Australia
Send your information in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks in advance, Cheers Ray. .