C’MON QUEENSLANDERS, C’MON! STAND UP AND B E COUNTED!
WAKE UP YOU ARE BEING DRIVEN TO MORE AND MORE DEBT!
- Queensland State Debt is heading to $80 BILLION.
- Queensland AAA Credit Rating LOST in 2009 – Moodys has it on “Negative Outlook” Rating.
- Palaszczuk Government raided State Superannuation Fund and State Owned Corporations for Billions of dollars (and no contributions to superannuation fund for three years) to offset debt.
- Queensland State owned Corporation to pay $1.2 Billion in extra cash into Treasury Corporation towards Interest charges on General State Government Debt.
- This “ Palaszczuk Government – Rob Peter to pay Paul” policies must be stopped!
C’MOM, stand and be counted now, the next Queensland State Election is next year and you have to power to end the downward slide to more and more indebtedness.
You can vote again for Palaszczuk ‘Rob Peter to pay Paul” forever and ever indebtedness or you can vote for a party that will end the debt cycle and free you and your family for future higher and higher taxes and higher and higher unemployment.
It is clear they don’t know what to do to save Queensland from inevitable recession and loss of jobs – I DO! Join my party “ Australia New Era Party” NOW before it is too late! Send an email with “ I wish to join” subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org for an enrolment form. Like me on Facebook. Ray Thyer Coominya Qld.