AUSTRALIA’S MANUFACTURING JOBS -GOING, GOING, GONE!
- 1960’s: Manufacturing Contributed 25% to Australia’s GDP.
- 2000/2001 Declined to 13% to Australia’s GDP (Was 48% of Australia’s Exports)?
- 2004/2005 Declined to 10% to Australia’s GPD.
AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENTS GAVE AWAY- $3,300 MILLION to Australian Manufacturing Industries’
- 2017- FORD, TOYOTA & HOLDEN CARS PLANTS CLOSED IN AUSTRALIA.
- TAXI DRIVERS, TAXI COMPANIES, COURIER AND TRUCK DRIVERS JOBS IN AUSTRALIA GOING, GOING, GONE WITH UBER and other non-taxi services.
- 2018-202? ALL MANUFACTURING JOBS IN AUSTRALIA GONE!
The only way to save Australian Manufacturing Jobs from disappearing is to elect “AUSTRALIA NEW ERA PARTY” and KICK THEM ALL OUT! Dirty deals have been contrived and signed that benefit another country to the cost of Australian Workers i.e. the “China Free Trade Agreement” and others must go! The time has come to acknowledge that the ” Level Playing Field of International Trading is a failure and detrimental to Australia’s Workforce and the demise of all manufacturing jobs in Australia. I have fifty years of hands-on experience in Commerce Nationally and internationally and know what has to be done to save Australia. I can’t do it alone, YOUR JOB IS AT RISK TODAY! Join my party “Australia New Era Party” NOW! Send an email with “I wish to join” subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org before it is too late! Cheers Ray.